CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting Closer.........

For my husband going in the Army. We leave the 16th to go down to Portland and spend the night. I do get to go to the airport with him and all that. The toughest part is that he will miss my birthday and we have always done something together on my birthday so I am bummed about that. But with the economy the way it is, we do know that this is the best choice for us. People probably think I should be use to this because he was in the Navy before but you dont ever get use to your husband leaving for months on end. It does make me stronger but I just wish I could be a stronger person without him having to leave. But I just need to remember that this to shall pass and that I can get through it. I know I will, I just have off days sometimes.

1 comments:

Nicole Laird said...

Awww, girl! {{Hugs}} It is hard. And you're right, it doesn't get easier. But we do get stronger and things get better. The better days will out-number the bad days. I'm here if you ever need to vent!